Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummies Publisher: For Dummies

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D For Dummies Publisher: For Dummies Details

Excellent Book Read more

Reviews

Like every book in the series, the Canon EOS Rebel XS For Dummies book is easy to read/use, even if you know nothing of digital cameras at all! If you do know a bit, there are certainly sections to skip, but they're pretty clearly labeled. I was nervous when I ordered it because I didn't know what the "1000D" referred to and thought it was a feature my camera didn't come with - it's just a name for the same product. Once I conquered the title, I found the camera followed pretty easily afterwards. haha. Good book with great tips for an SLR beginner!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel